This training institution is committed and dedicated to render a comprehensive, effective and professional quality educational service with trained, competent staff and relevant equipment to facilitate learners to be part of health care and minimize loss of life as far as humanly possible.
· Facilitate training and service that minimize the loss of life and treat the injured within the scope of jurisdiction, accountability and responsibility.
· Ensure that the personnel assigned for these tasks are properly trained to execute quality training within their responsibility effectively and with dedication.
· The personnel will be guided and supported to enhance their knowledge framework, skills and experience to enhance the quality of training rendered.
· Ensure that the personnel adhere to all quality standards as far as facilitating, safety, public relations and other relevant standards and procedures.
· The overall quality objective is to ensure that this institution deliver a consistent, excellent level of training.
· The company is committed to implementing a total and continuous quality improvement system that ensures continuous quality improvement of training and services.
· We strive to assist and guide all companies through gained knowledge and experience to comply and meet the minimum requirements set forth by the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
We clearly understand the current and potential future requirements and expectations of our learners and the industry and work closely with our learners and governing body to achieve the quality objectives by delivering training and services of comparable quality that is valid, reliability and consistent.
We implement quality management in a systematic and planned way through the application of management systems that support the delivery of quality training through the education and training of the personnel.
ABOUT SAFE-TRAIN CONSULTING
Safe-Train Consulting (PTY) Ltd is a registered training company situated in Lynnwood Pretoria. The company was started by Hendrik Coetzee in 2015. The aim of Safe-Train Consulting (PTY) Ltd is to provide quality training and educational programmes to the individual as well as corporate institutions. Although the company is situated in Pretoria, we cater for both in class training as well as onsite training depending on the client’s specific requirements.
Safe-Train Consulting (PTY) Ltd is accredited by the Department of Labour South-Africa and HWSETA to provide training and education that meets all requirements stipulated by the Occupational Health and Safety act of South Africa.
Safe-Train Consulting is also registered as a Corporate member with SAIOSH (South African Institute of Occupational Health and Safety).